Affordable Summer Study Abroad Programs
MLSA participants have the opportunity to participate in a variety of weekly activities and optional excursions.
These trips provide an opportunity to see other regions of Spain and round out their experiences in Madrid.
UNIVERSIDAD ANTONIO DE NEBRIJA DE MADRID
These activities are an example from Summer 2014 and may change for 2015.
- Guided visit to Museo del Prado (June, July)
- Guided visit to Museo Reina Sofia (June, July)
- Guided visit to the Palacio Real (June, July)
- Guided visit to Madrid de los Austria (June)
- Guided visit to San Antonio de la Florida (June)
- Guided visit to the Congreso (June)
- Guided visit to Museo de Artes y Tradiciones (July)
- Guided visit to the Senado (July)
Students may have to for a small entry fee though with the student ID most entry is free.
ONE DAY EXCURSIONS (Optional)
- Excursion to Toledo (June) - Excursion to Segovia (June, July)
- Excursion to Salamanca (June)
- Excursion to Toro y Zamora (July)
- Excursion to Valle de Iruelas, Avila (July)
Additional fees apply.
THREE-DAY EXCURSIONS (Optional)
- Excursión to Pamplona ** (July)
Optional three-day excursion prices usually include transportation, 2 nights in hotel and breakfast in the hotel, entrance to monuments and guided tours. Other meals not included. **Information and registration form for the Pamplona excursion must be completed through MLSA prior to the trip to Spain.
Students will visit Castilla, stopping in Burgos to see one of the most beautiful gothic cathedrals in the world and follow the route of El Cid Campeador with reading on-site of the epic poem. After they will contine to Pamplona to observe the running of the bulls and the festivities of San Fermin. The next days students will travel to the south of France to spend a day at the beach in Biarritz. They will return to Madrid the following day with a stop in Medinacelli, a medieval city
HOW TO SIGN UP
Registration for all of the cultural activities and one-day excursions listed above can be done on-site at Universidad Antonio de Nebrija. The only excursion which requires prior registration is the Pamplona 3-day Excursion through MLSA.