For more than 15 years, MLSA and Nebrija University has received students from all over the world who come to spend a period of their academic training with us. Every effort is made to integrate international students into daily university life. In the majority of programmes, they attend classes side-by-side with Spanish students. Students can take courses in Spanish Language and Culture to enhance their level of Spanish. International students are students in their own right at Nebrija. They have access to all activities and general services (libraries, computer labs, sports facilities, etc.) and all extra-curricular activities as well.Nebrija is an excellent choice because:
"This program has been a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I have been able to study the Spanish language while also experiencing Spanish culture. It is a great program for everyone, no matter what level"
1. It’s a top-ten Spanish university.
2. It's located in Madrid: one campus in town (in the university area) and one in a natural park on the outskirts of city.
3. It’s a small university (around 2800 students).
4. It’s noted for giving students individual attention.
5. It has been approved by MLSA.
6. It receives international students each year.
7. It is an active participant in Socrates-Erasmus programmes.
8. The student-teacher ratio is 10 to 1.
9. MLSA students get a flexible curriculum.
10. The University has a Centre exclusively dedicated to the teaching of Spanish Language and Culture.
For general questions, please go to the Frequently Asked ?s (FAQ) tab.
MLSA specializes in Summer Study abroad Costa Rica, Summer Study abroad Spain, Summer Study abroad Italy & Summer Study abroad France